Changes

Life is changing
things are coming
things are going
like the people you used to know
it`s just the way life is going on
you can only look at the past
and think at the good times
remember the happy moments
forget the trouble
because one time we were close and happy together
this is how it goes
sometimes life seperates you apart
but it`s alright because you can never be true to others
if you are not true to yourself
maybe a goodbye is a better way
than to begin hating each other
I wish you all the best
that`s the only thing I can do
because more is not possible for me
There is no anger in me
only a peace of mind
take good care of you.


- for someone special who was for a long time a part of my life -

via fotocommunity

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Frühstücksempfehlung im Hellmichs Restaurant in der Panorama Sauna in Holzweiler (Grafschaft)

Neue Homepage ist online